1. To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide a cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by emailing us at [email protected], calling or texting our direct phone numbers at 510-776-6669 or 510-938-2578 on Monday to Friday between 8:00AM-8:00PM.
2. Please note that if you’ve booked an appointment with us, it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before it is scheduled to take place, you will be charged a $100 cancelation fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes appointments where our cleaners are unable to access the property, is turned away, or the client is unavailable.
3. Also includes any kind of service we provide be it a onetime clean or a same day service or routine cleans. Lock outs are also considered cancellations, if we cannot gain access to your property, we will make every attempt to contact you, and wait no more than 15 minutes. Payment will have to be made in full prior to scheduling any further work.
4. Be aware that your regular cleaning rate is established on how often your house is cleaned. When you cancel or reschedule your appointments it will affect the price of your following cleaning service. For example: if you are scheduled for a biweekly regular cleaning and you cancel one of your appointments, your follow cleaning will be considered a monthly cleaning. The reason for that is because after 30 days with NO cleaning we will need an extra time and work on your house. The same goes with the weekly cleaning, if you cancel your appointment, your follow cleaning will be charged as a biweekly cleaning.
5. Important! If your appointment is scheduled on Monday, please be aware that you need to notice your cancellation until the prior Friday, during our working hours 8AM-8PM.
6. We strive to deliver your service in a timely manner. Scheduling can change at any given time, we will never bump you off the schedule for a day, but we reserve the right to change the appointment time depending on factors such as traffic, weather, and your geographical location.
7. Please understand that unlike other industries such as retail location-based service providers, we do not have the luxury of walk-in customers to supplement our schedule when a client cancels without notice. When we schedule your cleaning, we reserve that space and time for you and you alone. Cancellations cost us dearly and it is why we need policies in place. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
8. We also understand that we cannot foreseen the future and in some special or extreme case the cancellation fee can be waive.